Thursday, November 18, 2021

Rainbow Babe

 I feel you move

little flutters from within

I feel my skin stretch

to enwrap you in my womb

I know your so small

yet your life flutters within so loudly


I seek to know you

I seek to hold you

Yet I fear the unknown

I question the fate life will bestow

Will I get to hold you, know you?

Or will your life flutter out to soon?


I dont know your hair color

nor what color will shine from your eyes

I dont know what you will like

nor what things you'll dislike

I do know that I feel you move

like little birds fluttering within

I do know that your alive,

and that you shall have a name. 


But fear blocks out joy

fear creates anxiety from within me

I fear the unknown, 

and yet I find hope. 

I hope to know you.


© 11/18/2021 Emma J. Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Babe

 I feel you move little flutters from within I feel my skin stretch to enwrap you in my womb I know your so small yet your life flutters wit...