Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A Rainbow I Know

A Rainbow I Know

Poem & Artwork by: Emma J. Willden

Poem & Artwork created on February 4,2018

Dedicated to: Alora



So many people come and go,
Upon this journey we create,
And upon the paths we choose to take.
However none quite like you.
Your brilliance is unknown,
Your smile, your laugh,
Reminds me of a rainbow in a storm.
Your bright eyes shine,
Letting the sun out to play.
Your laughter dances among the leaves,
As the wind laughs with you.
With colorful thoughts
You create and beckon us in.
Into a world full of life and love.
In awe, & wonder we stand amazed.
Questioning our luck
At knowing a rainbow.


© 02/04/2018 Emma J. Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Babe

 I feel you move little flutters from within I feel my skin stretch to enwrap you in my womb I know your so small yet your life flutters wit...