Thursday, November 14, 2019

With Time I Heal

With Time I Heal

Poem by : Emma J. Willden

Poem created on November 14,2019



Cut wide open
bleeding from within
I create, I choose to grow.
Held back by chains
broken spirit within
I look to the heavens,
to find my peace
With cut skin,
with wounds that rot.
Rot and burn deep within.
My silent tears on my face
quietly trickle down.
I stand still 
I know there is more
more to the emptiness,
and meaningful agony of today.
I choose my path
as blood drops fall
to transform a path.
I choose to create my own
creating my own name
my path to follow.
Closing my eyes
I hold back the tears.
The deep cuts
the deep wounds
yet to heal.
Slowly, so slowly
the rot falls away
the cuts close.
With time I heal.

© 11/14/2019 Emma J. Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Babe

 I feel you move little flutters from within I feel my skin stretch to enwrap you in my womb I know your so small yet your life flutters wit...